Saturday, March 03, 2012

Nothing much, just want you to know.

It's times like these you find out who your true friends are.

Dedicating this post to my friend, who has always been there listening to my crap. My life, studies, family, relationships and so on, she seems to know everything about me. She's like my twin because we're somehow similar. Sometimes I even find myself annoying, but she's never stopped listening. Anyway, I just want to tell her that, no matter what you do, as long as you're happy. It doesn't matter whether you get anything in return. Sometimes things just don't turn out well, but the journey you've been through is the one that matters. Maybe one day you'll realize that all the pain and heartbreaks you suffered from are worth it. I may not understand how you feel and what you're facing, but I understand how hard it is to let go of the one you love. But hey, life is not easy! Do not give up and keep believing that great things will happen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment