Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Never ending blessings.

Can't thank God enough for all the blessings He has showered me with. I know I've been repeating myself for too many times, but no harm saying it again, I'm blessed!

So, I went to Kuching again! This time with the USJ BEC. The last time I went to Kuching was three years ago for Easter Rally. One thing that I missed the most about Kuching was their food. Unfortunately, this time I wasn't really satisfied with the food maybe because the places we went were different. I still enjoyed the trip all the same. One thing I like about this trip is that we got to visit loads of different Catholic churches in Sarawak. Among all the churches we've been, the one I like the most is Mount Hosanna Chapel, which is called the healing church as well. It is a chapel situated on top of a hill where you have to climb 100 over steps to reach the chapel. Unlike most of the churches we have now, this is only a very small chapel but it is one of the most beautiful I've seen. There were no servers, choir and hospitality ministry, only one commentator and lector each, and of course the priest. That was the first time I attended a three-hour long weekly mass.



It is a must to visit the well known St Joseph Cathedral

Carmelite Monastery of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (which is where the archbishop stays too)

Catholic Memorial and Pilgrimage Centre
I forgot to take photos of St. Peter :(

Four days were definitely not enough for us because there were so many other places that we didn't manage to go, even though I was exhausted after the trip. Given a chance, I would definitely go back to Kuching again. However, the worst thing about going on a holiday is missing work. Hahahaha

Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment