Friday, November 27, 2015

It's just one of those nights where i can't control my emotions and all i can do is cry.

Haven't felt this way in a while, but i guess everyone goes through this and sometimes, all you need is to cry out loud to let go of what's bringing your down on the inside. While i was driving home just now, i couldn't hold on to my tears any more and broke down. 

Too many times, i've pushed God away, but He's still there, never left. The thought of this just made me cry even more. I felt like i do not deserve all these. Everything i've achieved and have right now, it's all because of Him. Honestly, i haven't done enough to get what i have right now. But He loves me so much He's granted me with whatever i have right now. A comfortable home where i do not have to worry about food supply, clothes to keep me warm, friends where i can share things and hang around with, opportunities to achieve my dreams because He knows how much i want this, and so many more. But what have i done for Him? Nothing, to be honest. Again and again i fail Him, but because His love is so great, He forgives me each time. I've said sorry many times but repeat the same mistakes. What did i ever do to deserve His love? 

I've strayed so much but He never gave up on me. Nobody, i repeat, NOBODY, in this world would love me as much as He does. Not even my parents. Because that's how great our God is. His love is everlasting and unconditional. Even if we've failed Him many times. Yeah, i need to keep this in mind and always remind myself that no one in this universe could love me like my God does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment